If you’ve not yet heard of Shane & Jocelyn Sams of Flipped Lifestyle, you’ll love me forever for making this introduction. They are successful, funny, SO REAL, and so friggin down to earth, it’s hard not to love them. Even harder not to learn from them, regardless of what they’re talking about. Their podcast, which teaches business owners how to put their family FIRST while killing it in business, is the first I ever listened to… and I became a forever fan.
They are the first to really simplify online business for me, and — just when I thought I couldn’t love them anymore — they “came out” and made their “WHY WE DON’T DO AFFILIATE LAUNCHES” stand public. In short, they are about their listeners, not the “internet experts of the day,” and I love them even more for not SPAMMING me, their listener, with junk from one “expert” in the middle of a launch to the next.
Bottom line: YOU MUST get to know them, and you might as well start here. Listen/watch below. (They DO actually make a visual appearance in our video interview. lol…) And then follow them over to their site.
In 20 minutes, they cover:
- THE bright idea that launched their online business…
- Their top fear when they both — at the same time – – quit their jobs;
- Their brand new dream house… funded on their terms, working together, from home, doing what they love.
- Their crazy humble beginnings
- What they don’t love about big events and what they do instead.