Without permission, I’m calling out the VERY WORST Business Ideas I’ve ever heard. So, without further ado, here. we. go.
1) The idea saddled with a desire to make a bunch of money while sitting on a beach somewhere and working very little. No offense, but you’re smarter than that. It ain’t called work for nothing.
2) The idea killed by inaction. Do something. Take action every day. As Einstein originally reported and author Robert Ringer later confirmed, “ACTION! Nothing Happens Until Something Moves.” (P.S. That “something” is YOU. )
3) The idea choked by a lack of sacrifice. Look, big success will require something of you. We ALL have time and monetary budgets. All of us. So, if you’re serious, INVEST in your business. There’s no substitute for it.
4) The idea strangled by “waiting” and a lack of decision. What are you waiting on? Lives and businesses of MEDIOCRITY are marked by waiting and indecision. And what exactly are you waiting for?
5) The idea drowned in excuses. You can have ALL of the results you want OR you can have an entire arsenal of the most creative excuses you can come up with. But, you must choose. You can’t have both.
6) The idea starved to death by waiting for the “right time.” The ONLY perfect time to take action is NOW. Right now. So, what will you do TODAY?
7) The idea beaten to death by doing the same things over and over and over again. If you want massive results, and you’re seeing MEAGER results, you’re going to have to do something dramatically different. It’s just a logical fact.
8) The idea held hostage by doubt. We all experience doubt and what I call “confidence chasms.” They don’t MEAN anything. Keep going.
So, this is the START of my list. What ideas would YOU add?