A lot of marriages suffer due to sex “issues.”
And a lot of businesses suffer (or die) due to sales “issues.”
Namely, in both cases, not enough of either. Here are 6 other similarities between sex and selling:
- They should BOTH be an expression of the relationship, and not the relationship itself. In other words, SEX or “the SALE” can’t become the singular focus.
- They should BOTH be mutually beneficial and not one-sided.
- They should BOTH be fun and never obligatory. If you DREAD sex OR sales, trust me… you’re doing it wrong.
- They should BOTH bring you CLOSER to the other person.
- NEITHER should be scripted with a bunch of “shoulds” or rules… You should be FREE to explore, make it up as you go along.
- BOTH should be something both parties feel good about “in the morning.” Your client — or you or your spouse — shouldn’t have issues of regret after the fact.
Are YOU ready to make selling as natural and as fun and as satisfying and as empowering as SEX? Join me. Because this mentality about building your business… this mental toughness, this simplicity, this BOLDNESS is an inside job. Walk with me (and a handful of others) on a 30-day immersion experience into Mental Toughness.bmichellepippin.com/mentaltoughness.